Friday, February 3, 2017

Don't Give Up My Son

When the course of life.
Seems hard to take.
When you think that the sun is not in the sky.
When the earth seems shaking and
when you feel you are alone.
Just remember. I Am on on your side, I Am on your side and
take my word.

Don't give up my Son.
You have come along way
There is no need to back out.
All you have to do is go on.
Don't Give up my Son.
Continue to fight the good fight of faith.
Don't give up my Son cause someday,
all my promises will come true.

When your life seems no hope and light.
When you feel you want to quit.
When your life is in such a suffering.
And you think you can't take it anymore, and..
When you feel that I abandoned you.
Just remember. I love you and your name
is inscribed in my hand, your name is inscribed in my hand forever.